PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 9, 2011

Wacky Wednesday {a silly post}

It's Wednesday.
I have a kink in my neck
{that's been here since Saturday}
I'm tired, and a little sad it's not Friday
You know, grumble, grumble...whatever.

I needed a laugh, this morning, and I found a silly little something that did the trick!
Ever wonder what your Ikea name would be if you were a piece of furniture?!
Ok, well I hadn't either, but once I found this I was thoroughly entertained.
the fact that someone created a
Swedish Furniture Name Generator
makes me laugh in and of itself.

I kept typing in all the names I could think of
just to see what the 'Ikea name' would be
I know, you don't even have to say it.
I'm a dork.

So if you're a little sad it's only Wednesday,
go check out your Ikea name and have a laugh.




Hope you had as much fun eating breakfast
as baby boo boo did.
{yes, he's wearing a fire hat}

2 comments:

tess//elizabeth said...

sometimes it's the little things that bring on the cheer. hope you have a wonderful wednesday...and don't forget, it's hump day so friday will be here before we know it! :) baby boo boo is too dang cute. love that fire hat!

aspen summit said...

alex you never said what you were..
im a heterd.. a chair lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.