PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 11, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Well, I know it's a little later in the day than normal,
but it's still Friday...
and I suppose that's all that matters, right?!

This week, I'm loving everything elephant inspired!
Check out my finds!

I adore this super sweet Vintage inspired good luck elephant leather wrap bracelet
because who couldn't use a little extra luck on their wedding day?


These elephant vinyl decal stickers
I love the way they look on the green wall!


This absolutely adorable crocheted elephant hat
she's a local crafter
making every type of crocheted hat {and other items} imaginable...check her out!


And, I really do love the orange elephant mini wallet
that's currently in my shop!
Not trying to toot my own horn...I just looooove the fabric!


Have a great Friday evening!

After baby boo boo goes to bed
the hubby and I are starting our first night of P90x...
{I still have mixed emotions about this...}
I'll give an update in the morning
{I'm willing to bet it won't be pretty}

1 comment:

Lea Rose said...

Oh! I love this elephant theme! I just wish I had a pix posted of the elephant with eyes! Lol. Thanks for blogging about me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.