PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 23, 2011

Featured at Josiah's Nest {don't miss the discount code}

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
Let's start the day off right
with a little gift from me to you!

Hang on, I'm getting a little ahead of myself...
first, let's start with this:

Have you visited Josiah's Nest yet?


Her blog is one of my daily reads
and you don't want to miss it!

Moriah is married and has a sweet baby {well, he's 11 months} boy {Josiah}
and she is pregnant with their second baby {a girl, Lucia!}

She writes about the journey of becoming a better wife {and woman}
a mommy to an {almost} toddler
and her experience being pregnant with a second child - whew!

And today, I'm featured {and honored to be} on her blog!
Click here and go strait to my interview!
{how official does that sound?!}

Not only can you find out some new information about me,
but Moriah is also sharing a discount code with you
that you can use at my shop!
{yes, this is the gift from me to you part}
Enjoy!


1 comment:

aspen summit said...

Such a great feature! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.