PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 6, 2011

Something new {can you see it?}

I made a few items today...
and they have a little something
special on them...


Have you noticed?!
I'm talking about my amazing fabric labels, eeeeep!
I've been imaging having these bad boys for quite some time,
and they completely surpassed my expectations!

I feel so...official!

I'm looking forward to putting some new
{and freshly fabric labeled}
items in my shop this week!

I also thought I'd include a picture
of me and my hubby
before our date last night :)


{these come few and far between...so they're pretty special}

5 comments:

aspen summit said...

tell the mil those are rad!!! i need to order my new ones from her (if she does that kind of thing?) cant wait to see em =)

AlexandraRose said...

I'll pass the message along, and YES! She does do that type of thing and I actually have a business card that she wanted me to give to you {apparently I didn't follow through very well} Hope you had a great day!

Morgan said...

Those fabric labels are really awesome, very pretty!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

I love your new fabric labels. They're gorgeous. I've been trying to find a company to use to have mine made! I'd love to know who did yours.

AlexandraRose said...

Thank you so much for the feedback! My mother in law does graphic design {among every other crafty thing} and is currently taking orders! You can email her at darciescountryfolk@msn.com and visit her blog at http://darcieheater.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.