PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 24, 2011

Market Tote Bags {a new product!}

Holy hallelujah and praise the Lord!
I can not tell you how excited
{and relieved}
I am to finally have my market tote bags available in my shop!

I've had an overwhelming day
and for some reason I've been super stressed out.
It feels so amazing to have these babies finished!

I made myself a tote bag
{it was the first project I ever sewed by myself...aaaawwwwweee}
and I've been using it consistently for over a year
{think books, planners, diapers, wipes, snacks, wallet, keys, phone, lotion, magazines - yes, all at once}
and it is holding up so well!

Try one out...I'm sure you'll love it!
These are the lovelies I just listed in my shop!


4 comments:

nmcintosh said...

love them they are so stinkin cute

aspen summit said...

When I saw that first bag you made, I remember saying "alex, seriously you need to sell these!" oh and mark said it too ;p we are glad you listened! i'm so proud of all you do its beautiful!

Lauren said...

Those look fabulous!

Lauren said...

Those look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.