PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 21, 2011

I Heart Andy Gross {new sponsor}

Have I ever mentioned how much
I love finding new blogs to stalk follow?
Well I found yet another super fantastic blog
and I have to say that
is my latest blog crush!


Great, now that we have that all out in the open,
lets get to know Lauren!

Lauren is married to, you guessed it, Andy gross
They have a super sweet blonde haired little boy,
{which basically makes us soul sisters right there, right?}
and in between being a wife and mommy and teaching 2nd grade,
Lauren manages to find time for crafting, cooking watching quality reality TV
and, has her own photography company {sugarland photography}!

Check out her amazing photos here

I adore the honesty in which Lauren writes,
and get so excited each time she writes a new post.

Trust me,
If you're not following this blog,
you're missing out...seriously.


Head on over and tell her Alex sent you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.