PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 21, 2011

Etsy Shop {New Items}

It has been a super productive
 first day {well, weekday} of spring break!
The only thing missing is the spring-y weather...
oh well, I suppose it makes me feel less guilty about being in my studio all day
when it's raining and/or hailing all day!

This week is completely dedicated to updating my etsy shop!
I can't wait to share some of my favorite items,
as well as new products!
Eeeep! So exciting!
These little lovelies were just listed in my shop,
so go check 'em out!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.