PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 25, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

In honor of spring break
{not that it really feels like it around here}
My fab Friday finds are items that remind me of spring!

I'm loving these table top party pennants from possiblyandperhaps
They make me want to head outside, start the BBQ and have a party!


And how yummy do these gluten free spring dazzle cake balls look?
Check out MamasGFreeCakeBalls for all of her yummy creations!


This flower parasol print by honeytree...it just screams spring showers!


This mustard mum cabochon ring by LittleMissMomma.
I adore how shabby chic and vintage this looks!


And this super sweet vintage damask shabby chic magnetic board
I can picture this in my house now....


Hope you enjoyed my spring-y finds!

As soon as the hubby gets home from work
we're packing up the car and heading to Portland!
{wish us luck, 4 hours in a car with an 18  month old....iesh}
Can't wait to share some pictures from our trip!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.