PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 1, 2011

Etsy Shop {Open for Business}

Ho. Ley. Cow.
I thought this day would never come, and here it is!
I spent 8 hours
{I'm not even exaggerating}
creating my etsy shop
and it's finally ready for shopping!

I can't tell you enough how much I've appreciated your support
Your confidence in me means everything
So, please, head on over to my etsy shop  and take a look around
Oh, and check out the {just.lovely.things} blog
for a special giveaway in honor of my opening day!



You can find a link to my shop up along the top, at the menu bar
by clicking on the square in the upper right hand corner that says 'Alexandra Rose'
on my facebook page on the left hand side of the page under the 'My Etsy' tab

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Those checkbook covers are darling!

Darcie Heater said...

Congrats, Alex! Very, very good job, I love it. Clean and professional looking. <3 Happy Birthday!!

Heidi G said...

Such cute things on your etsy shop. Congrats on your new venture. Hope it is successful for you.

Sue D said...

I came over from Darcie's blog--your creations are wonderful! I like the ruffles on your checkbook covers and the fabrics on your burp cloths.

AlexandraRose said...

Thank you all so much for the compliments! :)

Anne S. said...

Beautiful work! Love the fabrics you use on your fab designs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.