PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 14, 2011

The Toasted Coconut {a new sponsor!}

Have you checked out my new sponsor?!
You may have seen her button over there ---->
on the right side of my blog,
but for those of you who haven't,
let me formally introduce you to
Emily {and her hubby}

{isn't she super adorable?!}

She is a wife and mommy to two adorable little boys
{only slightly outnumbered}

Want to know a few funny facts about Emily?
{rhetorical question...of course you do!}

In high school I dressed like I was from the 40s and 50s...
I even had AWESOME cat shoes. Which I still  have... they kinda embarrass my hubby, so I don't wear them in public. ;)
{awwwwe, she's so considerate :)}
I LOVEEE vintage
I love polka dots, cotton candy, and cheesecake
I grew up on old movies and have been in love with Cary Grant for as long as I can remember

{I know, I told you she was awesome!} 
In addition to all of that, Emily has always had her own style.
she started creating accessories for herself,
which eventually led to her creating her very own shop
where you too can get in on these amazing creations!

check out her super cute, adorable and affordable shop for these items:

This gorgeous ruffle skirt
{perfect for a day at the office or a night on the town}


Some ruffled baby bloomers
{I'm already obsessed with ruffles, but this little tush is too cute!}


Vintage sweater clips
{I'm loving this touch of antique class!}


Absolutely adorable lace leggings
{I didn't think it was possible for chunky baby legs to get any cuter!}


And vintage inspired jewelry!
{I'm loving these vintage rose earrings}


If that wasn't enough to get you drooling,
check out The Toasted Coconut blog here
and become a follower
for super amazing tutorials, recipes and inspiration

Also, Emily has a facebook page!
Become a fan of The Toasted Coconut here
for updated product info and new deals!
{Be sure to tell her I sent you}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.