PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 29, 2011

First Ever {guest blogger!}

So, you probably remember the post
where I introduced you to my super sweet and ultra adorable
new bloggie buddy, Casey
{if not, shame on you...click here}

I'm having so much fun getting to know her!
{and I know you will too!}
She is so positive, sweet, creative and inspiring.
I love when people can see the unique side of things, and Casey totally does!

And today, I'm so excited to announce that Casey's hanging out over here
and she's written up a super fun post to share with all of you!

Without further adieu,
here she is!


Hi! My name is Casey Wiegand & am thrilled to be guest blogging today:). I am a wife, stay at home mama, artist & blogger! If you head over here, I usually am blogging about my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage with touches of art, creative inspiration, projects and things I love along the way.
Photobucket



This is my family:
Photobucket

Elizabeth Stone said, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
So, I decided to do a modge podge of mommy favorites for this post :) Enjoy!!!
FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP: 
FREE PEOPLE! (mostly just when stuff is on sale :), or TARGET!)
Photobucket

SOME MOMMY MUST HAVES:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FAVORITE ETSY SHOPS: I have 2 :)(besides AR of course!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

FAVORITE RECIPE:
Photobucket
Hey guys, Alex here again...
I love a girl whose not afraid to share her tips, tricks, secrets and favorites!
A huge thank you to Casey for sharing some of hers today!
Be sure to look for more guest posts from Casey
and be sure to check out her blog!
Ok, on a side note, I seriously can't wait to try that snickers ice cream cake
{we all know how I feel about ice cream...}
enough said.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hello. Fabulous guest post. I am also a follower of Casey's. Her blog is truely fantastic and inspiring.
Thankyou for posting such a brilliant guest post today.

www.hedgehogcorner.blogspot.com

Mindy Harris said...

i love this guest post. wonderful! thanks for doing this. casey is just awesome; i am getting to know her, too and am honored.

Jamie Jo said...

Okay, I found you from Casey's blog. My brother lived with Casey's family for a year or so. . .that is how I know her. I read your "about me" page and I think we may be the same person (except for being crafty--I am not)!!! Nice to "meet" you sort of. Enjoy your Wednesday!

AlexandraRose said...

I adore Casey and I'm so glad that you ladies do too! And, Jamie Jo, I must admit I'm slightly jealous that you actually know her in person...maybe someday I will, lol! So glad you releted to my crazy 'about me' page :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.