PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 4, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Cliche, I know, but seriously, where has this week gone?
I swear I'm going to look back one day and have an 18 year old
and not know how it happened!
Anyway...

I was inspired by all things vintage this week
and found some amazing finds!


I love this vintage wire basket from oldcrowfarm
I feel like I could always use a basket
and this is an adorable one


this vintage door knob
from JillianAudreyDesigns
is amazing. I love the white on blue


wouldn't you just love to sip tea out of this
vintage japanese style tea cup from tstilfield?
It's gorgeous!


let me start by saying
I would have no idea how to use this,
but I think that this
vintage camera from rememberwhencamera
is so neat looking




and, this color green is probably my all time favorite color,
so that's probably why I'm loving
this vintage upcycled chippy green iron wall shelf by BlackCreekEclectible
plus, I could really use some shelving right now...

Hope you enjoyed my finds this week!

I'm planning to update my esty shop
with lots of new items this weekend
so be sure to check back for a blog update!
 
Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi alex...well you always do a great job at putting your thoughts and ideas on paper. look forward to reading and discovering more!!!
thanks xoxoxoxooxo
please kiss the little boy for us! we loved the dad at school pictures so much...just wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.