PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 14, 2011

A Craft Room Accident {plus a discount code}

Don't ask me how I do the things I do,
Or how I come up with the most ditsy comments,
because I honestly couldn't tell you...

I guess I'm just that clumsy,
and I'm just that spacey...
{really, I wasn't this way before I got pregnant - promise!}

Tonight I was out sewing when my finger started stinging.
I looked down to find that I had cut myself.
{I don't even thing I was using scissors...go figure}

Because I'm stubborn
{and I was gettin' my craft on}
I didn't want to come inside
{my craft room is detached from the house}
so I improvised and made my own band-aid out of some scrap fabric!

I must say...
It's very comfy
super absorbent
and worked like a charm
{that's right...don't be jealous...I'm a regular old MacGyver}

I sort of felt like I had a finger puppet on

yes, I know I could use a manicure...


Oh, and in case you're wondering about the highly intellectual novel I'm reading,
it's my Moosewood cookbook,
it finally came!
On a much different note...
have you checked out
the super awesome amazing-ness
{yep, that's right}
giveaway week that's going on over at
???


My super crafty and talented friend, Heather
is offering discounts and giveaways every day for an entire week!
{an entire week, people!}
you don't want to miss it!

In fact, you should head over there now
and start following her blog
{you might just find a discount code to use at my shop}

3 comments:

Earl-Leigh said...

LOL!! Not at your pain, but your handmade band-aid. I love it! You should sell fabric band- aids. :)

Shelayna said...

You ahve the cutest blog!I'm your newest follower!!


shelblogs.blogspot.com

AlexandraRose said...

Thank you both so much! I'm glad you're both followers! Let me know if you ever need a super comfy band aid! :) Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.