PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 27, 2011

Don't Forget! {Opening Soon!}

Eeeeep!
I'm SOOO excited!
{and a little tired, overwhelmed and nervous - but those things are less important}
As you know
{well, hopefully you know}
My etsy shop will be opening on March 1st
And for those of you who are not super great at math, or remembering what day of the month it is
 let me help you out...
that's in 2 days!!
eeeeep!
My absolutely amazing and talented friend, Heather
{check out her website here}
came over this afternoon and shot my inventory pictures!
I'll be picking up my disc of all the pictures tomorrow,
but in the meantime,
I thought I'd give a little sneak peek of what's to come!



I hope you're as excited as I am!
{or at least close to as excited as I am}

6 comments:

Leslee Heater said...

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait!

Lola P said...

Congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

cant wait for your shop to open!! loved what I saw on just.lovely.things!!

http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

AlexandraRose said...

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! :) I'm so glad you're excited too!

Unknown said...

Good job! Can't wait to see all your awesome projects! I'm a very proud mama..... :)

Karina Pacheco said...

I am your newest follower ;) How exciting for you to open your etsy shop!! Congratulations ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.