PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 25, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Well, we didn't have a snow day
{we hardly had any snow at all, booo!}
but it's friday,
and that makes it all better :)

Here is the list of lovelies I'm enjoying this week!

Remember my love for mason jars?
I'm loving this 1/2 pint mason jar pincushion by thecherrystem
 what a cute {and practical} idea!



This breeze damask camera strap cover by MelVDesigns
You MUST check out her shop


I'm such a sucker for a V-Dub Bus and I adore this photograph by houseofjames
{the other amazing etsy shop of my multi-talented friend, Heather}



Think coffee and tea are just for drinking?
Well wait until you visit RockyTopSoapShop and check out the creations they're making!



And, because I'm hopelessly addicted to chap stick,
My lips are begging for this raw honey butter lip balm by BohemianBeetnik



Hope you enjoyed my finds!
Check out these shops
{and support handmade}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.