PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 5, 2011

Little Miss Momma

Oh wow...have you ever read something and (Que twilight music here) felt like someone had stolen the words right our of your mouth?! I completely had that feeling tonight, multiple times, might I add, when I checked out LittleMissMomma's blog. She has such a candid way of writing that I really connected with, and I completely identify with the way she talks about her little man, baby W :)

I highly recommend checking out her blog for crafty ideas, inspiration and little laugh at the adventure of mommy hood.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.