PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 4, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday!

Ahhh, so many things to love about Friday...I must say my most favorite part is knowing that I get to go to bed without packing lunches and laying out clothes for the next morning
 petty, I know
 but it's the little things in life, right?
It seems only fitting there should be a weekly blog post dedicated to finding fabulous, thrifty, creative, crafty (insert any other amazing words here) things!
So, here's to the first to weekly Fabulous Finds Friday!

I'm loving all things Valentine's Day.
with it being only 10 days away, what's not to love??

 I found this tutorial for wooden conversation blocks over at brown paper packages blog and thought they were such a cute idea!
 I plan on making some of my own as soon as "someone" ahemmm, my husband, cuts my 4X4's...alas, I will continue to be patient :)


This paper heart garland from Paper Polaroid...sooo cute!!


And I'm in love with this Valentine Elephant hot air balloon print by BlackBaroque!

Enjoy the rest of your very own  fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.