PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 18, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Good morning and happy Friday!
Alas, yesterday was not a snow day
but baby boo boo is better, so I think that's a fair trade.

Hope you enjoy these Fab Friday Finds....these are the things I'm loving this week:

These amazing moustache gift cards from DawnCorrespondence
How funny are moustaches?!
something about them just makes me laugh

{I bought moustache scrapbook paper for baby boo boo and these remind me of it}


Remember my last post? Abut the glass jar terrarium?
{That might explain why I can't get enough of this}
upcycled mason jar glass terrarium from doodlebirdie

 

These antique spoon garden markers by hammermann


This super cute sweet bee honeycomb necklace from Anechkas Jewelry
because, well...it's so sweet!


This unique cake topper from dearjes
{I love non-traditional wedding decor}



And, this absolutely adorable crocheted baby pod by JustDandyCreations
{my next baby will definitely be having a photo shoot in one of these}


Hope you enjoyed my finds!
Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

aspen summit said...

uh oh i just added a few of those to my favorites, lists like this get me in trouble!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.