PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 6, 2011

Bedroom Makeover Ideas

I'm loving this bedding from the Simply Shabby Chic line of bedding and accessories from Rachel Ashwell!
Don't get me wrong, I like our bedroom now, but I feel it's time for a slight makeover. I was really into the whole "blue and brown" phenomenon that seemed to be popular (or maybe I was the only one???) when my hubby and I moved in to our house. In general, I like to change up the decor every few years or so...I guess I get bored, but I'm SUPER ready this time! My blue and brown room doesn't exactly have the calm, romantic, vintage feel I'm going for. It's time for a more neutral tone in our bedroom and this is definitely along the lines of what I've been envisioning! Just in case you were wondering :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.