PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 17, 2011

Wordless {ish} Wednesday

"Look mommy! Wiener in 'dere!"

Really?!
If this is my life with a son I may not have thought this all the way through.
{kidding}

And,
I would just like to marinade on the fact that I was referred to as mommy.
Ah, that does my heart good :)

if you're confused, click here

I'm linking up with these momma's:


If you'd like to help me keep my sanity, click here. Better make that twice.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

HILARIOUS!

Courtney said...

So funny! What a cutie :)

Maureen Polderman said...

Ahh, life with a boy =) My little guy is in rare form today too! I guess we just soak it up and enjoy the randomness...before it's gone!

Love your blog <3

The Michelle Show said...

Ahahahahahahahaha. The life with boys!

Lindsay said...

THAT pic is CLASSIC :)

Sierra said...

it's even funner when you're in public and he's trying to show it to you... ah, the lives of mommies:)

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

That is funny! & yay for being called mommy again!

Amy {baby baby lemon} said...

Oh, the things I have to look forward too. My little boy thinks he has a "tail in front."

Unknown said...

gotta love little boys- this is too freakin' funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.