PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 8, 2011

Casual Monday

Today was Monday...
and we were keepin' it casual.

So casual that we didn't wear pants.
See:





Meh, who needs pants anyway, right?!


I did get a few items listed in the shop




And, I have a super adorable {new!} product
that will be making it's way to the shop soon!
{If you follow me on facebook, you may already have an idea}

Excited?

You should be.



We'll be back tomorrow.
With a fun new recipe involving chocolate,
 and pants.


Nighty night.



5 comments:

Cerrisse said...

I love days like this! If the little ones get messy it's ok, just wipe them off!

While The Little One Sleeps said...

Meh! Pants are overrated. Such a cutie you got there Alex.

.burlap and twine. said...

Meh! Pants are overrated. Such a cutie you got there Alex!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Haha! I'm not wearing pants either.





Jk :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE no pants day. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.