PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 10, 2011

Wordless {ish} Wednesday






"Mom! Rowee poeee! Awe, hi mister rowee powee!"
Adorable.
He's precious and sometimes I don't even feel like I deserve such a wonderful and amazing little person in my life. But he's mine :)

Oh, and can we not talk about the fact that I'm now 'mom' at least 1/2 the time?!
What.The.Heck.
I'm still mommy for at least another year...or 5. Thankyouverymuch.


I'm linking up with these momma's:

Oh, and if you want to make me smile {almost} as much as Zaiah, vote for us here!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

that's so funny! it bugs me when gavin says mom too! I correct him and say, no, it's mommy! :)

Dani said...

ohhhh no! you'll become mommy again...I'm 27 and still call my mom mommy! ha

Unknown said...

AWW he is precious! Such a little cutie :)

Karima said...

Wow, this is my second blog hop in a row where I am confronted with bugs, haha! I really don't like bugs, but my son adores them. Now google following you, would love if you could pop by and maybe even follow me too, Karima x www.karimascrafts.com

Brandi said...

So cute!! Emma loves those things, we have made a little "house" for them because she finds so many, oh and he'll still call you mommy especially when he really want's something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.