PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 5, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday: Burlap & Twine

I have to introduce you to my favorite new shop


It's vintage farmhouse chic and I'm a teensy bit obsessed.

Ashley, the owner and designer behind Burlap and Twine, hand crafted an entire rustic farmhouse wedding.
Let's just say, homegirl has some major talent.

Take a look at some of the items available in the
Burlap and Twine shop





Andddd, I'm super excited to say that I had the honor of being
the very first Etsy customer!!

Wanna know what I ordered?!
{I knew you would!}


{how great is the gift packaging?! They were so fun to open!}



These super adorable, vintage inspired, slightly antiqued, gift tags!




I love them!
Like, LOVE them!

So many different uses and I'm so excited!

And I know there's something that you'll love too, so take a visit.

Also, Ashley has a blog where she share her inspiration, DIY projects, ideas and life...and you need to check it out.

It really is a fabulous find.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.