PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 19, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday: DondaLees


Happy Friday!
Today I'm up in Portland,
but I didn't leave ya hangin'

We're going to get to know Dondi,

the owner and creator of DondaLees!


Howdy everyone! My name is Dondi and I’m the creator behind a little handmade business, called “DondaLees”. My passion is COLOR and my inspiration comes from all things Shabby Chic, whimsical, vintage and retro. Being creative is just a part of who I am, but it wasn’t until this year that I decided to take that leap of faith and start my own business. Thanks to the support of my wonderful family-my dream became a reality! I’ve learned SO much since jumping into the handmade world. Everyone has been so encouraging and inspiring! I started out by making custom adult jewelry with a western flair then I moved on to children’s jewelry and decorative frames. Lately, I’ve been working on fabric magnets, hand stamped gift tags and stationary. And in the coming days I’ll be releasing my NEW line of shabby chic/vintage adult accessories!


When I’m not holed away in my craft nook you can find me: studying the Bible, spending time with my family, herding my 8 cats (that's what we do in Texas), drinking iced chi lattes, being inspired by my favorite magazines (I love wedding magazines!), texting my sister (who’s also my best friend), walking in the pasture while wearing my rain boots (they keep the chiggers and snakes at bay!) shopping for antique treasures (Ball jars!!!), or watching a really long BBC drama (the longer the better). =)
Nice to meet y’all!



What an adorable country girl she is :)

DondaLees is filled with everything you can imagine...there really is something for everyone!
Here are a few of my favorite items



Adorable, huh?

So, head on over to DondaLees and tell her hi!


Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Ruby Jean said...

Oh I just LOVE Dondalee's ...Her creations are just as SWEET as she is...

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for the feature Alex! You did an awesome job putting it together! Have fun in Portland! =)

Dondi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.