PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

June 30, 2011

Festive 4th Treats {by Lindsay of Lee La La}

Today's guest blogger comes from one of my all time favorite blogs

{Lee La La}

She candidly writes about her journey raising her daughter,
being a wife,
crafting,
cooking,
and everything in between.

Check out her blog and you'll soon be addicted too :)

Here she is!!

 
Hi Alexandra Rose Friends.
 I am Lindsay, editor of the blog Lee La La, where I take on life, mommy hood, and my love to be artsy.


This is me...


And my family of 3...


I am so excited to be guest posting today!
With the 4th of July just around the corner, I thought I'd share a quick and easy festive treat. 


4th of July Rice Krispie Treats



Let's begin shall we?
{you won't believe how EASY these are}


Follow the instructions for basic rice krispie treats.
(or go here)


Once cool, cut into 2 inch squares.


Melt vanilla candy melts


Dip your rice crispy squares half way into the melted chocolate.


Sprinkle with red and blue sprinkles.


Serve and Enjoy!



You can even get creative and add a lolly pop stick and have rice krispie POPS. 
I love me some red, white, and blue.


Thank you so much for having me, Alex.
Happy 4th of July! 
Be sure to stop by my blog or shop and say hello! I LOVE meeting new friends!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY Thanks Alex :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.