PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

June 23, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

Last night, went to the Britt Festival
{in Jacksonville, Oregon}
To see Ray Lamontagne...
Let's start with some snapshots :)
It was a really fun night!
I swear, this is one of the most beautiful places to watch a concert,
and it was nice to have a date here.

So, onto some less nice {??} things
here's what was awkward, and what was awesome this week.



Awkward:

While in the shower, I squeezed conditioner onto my hand that ended up looking like a certain....um, man part. I let out a little shriek when I looked down and realized it!

Hubby came about 1.6985 centimeters from rolling the gas attendants hand up in the window. Hubby laughed and said sorry, automatic roll up, and the gas attendant gave him the death stare. We both cracked up as we drove away.

There was some crazy party gone wrong up the street from us which led to a man being chased, some crazy things being yelled, 3 police cars showing up {one parked right outside my house, why my house?!} and carload after carload of people driving away. I seriously have no idea what went down, but it's wasn't good, people.



Awesome:

Date night to a Ray Lamontagne concert!

Leaving for Florida in 2 days...asside from the fact that I have not packed a single thing.

While I'm gone, I have some super amazing, bomb diggity guest bloggers.
Trust me, you won't want to miss it. And yes, I just said bomb diggity.

I let Isaiah carry his dirty diapers {ick, I know} to the outside garbage can and he gets to shoot them in as I hold up the lid. Every time he makes it, he yells money bags!


Hope you had a great week!
Tell me what was awkward, and what was awesome!


Ok, I'm off to be productive.

Must pack. Must pack. Must pack.


you should vote, vote, vote. It will help get me organized...I think.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I'm so jealous you got to see Ray Lamontagne! love him! I was so sad I wasn't able to see him when he visited Portland a couple months back. Aren't outside summer concerts the best?! Looks like you guys had a great time and had perfect weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.