PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

June 28, 2011

The Beautiful Casey Wiegand {Guest Blogger}

Casey is such a beautiful spirit,
and a wonderful soul.

I am blessed and honored to say that she is my friend.
She is kind, encouraging, positive
and always takes time to help me or answer my questions.

She truly is a woman after God's own heart
and I couldn't be happier that, today, she's here guest bloggging!

So here she is!

Photobucket

I recently posted about being a bit overwhelmed.

I am a stay at home mama trying to run an art studio out of our home, paint (my "job"), answer emails, phonecalls....all the while putting my husband and kids first.
I am a people pleaser. and I am failing bad.

I have so many untouched emails. Countless un-returned phonecalls.
So I guess what is overwhelming me is the "un"ability to keep everyone happy. My dream come true is to be a wife and a mama. My kids really are my world...probably a little bit too much at some points, but they are. And so staring at my phone all day to keep up with emails or ignoring them while I return a list of voicemails is not working for me.

So balance. How do we do it?

I am learning. Perfection doesn't happen. 
My relatiohsip with Jesus and my family comes first....and as long as I keep my eyes upward then I should be fine. My sweet friend Jessi said 

"What should your hands be diligently working on and ask Him to help you accomplish it to His glory. "

perfectly said.
Thankful for grace. I need it. And I need to remember to be quick to give it as well :).

"When you decide to live out what you believe. When you decide you want peace in your possession, then you will find out what that looks like & feels like. You begin to pray for God to give you peace. You incorporate peace in your relationships. You decide to respond differently. You speak in love. Act in tenderness. You imitate what you know about peace until it becomes a reality for your character & your life."
I would LOVE for you to check out 
my blog !!! 


See, I told you Casey was amazing! Head over to her blog now and you'll fall even more in love with her...promise.

Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so lovely!! its amazing how many wonderful people blogging has brought into my life!!!
((HUGS)) to you and Casey!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.