PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 6, 2011

The Most Amazing Bra EVER {a fabulous find}

I'm about to share something with you that will change your life forever.
Seriously.

This could get a little personal...I mean, we're talking about bras here.
{just a heads up}

I have issues finding a well fitting, supportive bra
{and I hope I'm not alone here}
But when the easter bunny - yes, he still visits me - left me my gift this year
my life as a bra wearing woman was changed.

What did he leave me?
I'm glad you asked!


The Vanishing Back Bra

If you're a true reality tv fan
{and by that I mean you watch any of the real housewives shows on Bravo}
then you've seen the commercial for this thing.

I'm a sucker for a good infomercial
{and apparently commercials too}
and I've been dying to try one of these bras out!
take a peeksie:


in case you were wondering, this is exactly what I look like in mine {insert sarcasm}

But really,
icky back hangover - gone!

It's soooo comfortable
and supportive
and flattering
and wonderful!


A truly fabulous find!

Go by one now!
I promise you won't be sorry!!

Thank you mom, er, easter bunny!


2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

i'm sold. i think i need to be ordering one of these bad boys. pronto.

have a fabulous weekend :)

gin said...

I am always looking for a good bra; thanks for sharing!! coincidentally, we must be twins because I too, look just like her in my bra (insert heavy sarcasm) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.