PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 26, 2011

Awkwardly Awesome

 Good morning!
Yep, it's that time of week again...
another installment of Awkward and Awesome
where I admit the super embarrassing things that no one would know about if I didn't publicly announce them - but, what fun would that be?!

Here we go!

 








Awkward:

Going to the bathroom and then finding I have the pleasure of using this:



Burning the crap out of dinner {something hubby is fairly use to}

Baby butt crack - the awkward part is that the only reason Zaiah's tushie is hanging out of his pants is because he decided it would be a good idea to poop and then stick his hand down his diaper and proceed to touch his poo and tell me "uh oh, icky".



Awesome:

Ball pits. They're just awesome.

Getting the 3rd parking spot from the front at Costco. It's ok if you're jealous.

Zaiah {my natural born vegetarian} deciding that he likes 'chickens' {aka, turkey tenderloin} and having 3 helpings!

Naked babies coloring after bath time. Well, to be specific, my baby :)



How about you?
What was awkward and what was awesome?!

I'm linking up here:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.