PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 23, 2012

Over the past week...

Yes, MIA...AGAIN. Apparently it's pretty easy to disappear.
So, here's what's been going on this past week or so...
Some beautiful sunshine-y weather and lots of walks and trips to the park.



Lazy Lenny naps...


Double rainbows. {ok, make that one double rainbow...but still}


My first trip to a bar in our town. Yes, I ordered water. I know, I'm a wild one.


Isaiah learned how to draw spiders...super proud mommy moment :)


Playing with the coolest magnetic blocks. Every child needs these. Seriously.


It snowed. Which was random, but exciting.


I made Isaiah a dinosaur hoodie. It's cute, and it was fun to make!


We went to swim class...


And Lenny got shaved. Thankfully, dog hair grows back. Or so I'm told.


I've been taking a super B complex and would swear by it. SO.MUCH.MORE.ENERGY.


There was a beautiful sunset...


And I made rollo stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Whoa man, these babies are good.


I want this breakfast sandwich, and basically everything in this picnic brunch. Like, stat.


Yep, it's been a pretty good week.
You can look for some new recipes and a giveaway in the upcoming week! Yay!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow alex. that really was a busy week! we love seeing what you and your family are up too.....isaiah is just so cute and sweet...be sure to bring those sun glasses in april! x0x0x00xx0x0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.