PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 11, 2012

For The Health Of It {photo food log day 3}

Yesterday was kinda funky.
I had to do fasting blood work, so breakfast kinda went by the wayside.
I did start out the day with my 20 minute pilates video though.

After getting my blood drawn and running errands,
I came home and was basically starving.
I came home and had a spoonful of chunky peanut butter

And a few pistachios while I was making Isaiah's lunch.
Wasn't quite disciplined enough to take a picture before hand, but after isn't too bad, right?

Fruit salad for lunch: pineapple, green grapes, strawberries, blueberries and 1/2 a banana.

followed by a rolo and caramel kiss - which is essentially a rolo, but whatever.

For dinner I had two slices of vegetarian pizza with a side salad.

Confession: I did have a small handful of chocolate covered acai berries at my work staff meeting, and no, I did not take a picture. Whoops.

Not too bad, but lots of snacking.


Currently sipping on my morning cup of chai, and it is delish.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi alex....well if your interested in health AND loosing weight you could read "fit for life" by the diamonds. its an old book and i will give it to you when you visit. healthy food and no cravings either....it makes sense and its foods you eat and are good for you. no counting, measuring just a simple plan. xoxoxoxoxoox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.