PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 12, 2012

For The Health Of It {photo food log day 5}

Well, apparently the weekends are not my strong suit as far as healthy eating goes.
I'll just start by saying that.

Started out with my morning chai.

We made Valentine's for Isaiah's friends,

So you know I had a caramel kiss, or two.


We planned to walk to our local coffee shop for breakfast, but it was 20 degrees this morning - I'm definitely not that hard core - so we drove instead.
I had a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, and it was delish.

You can also bet that I had a few bites of Isaiah's giant snickerdoodle cookie.

Later in the afternoon I had a small-ish bowl of cereal
{which is probably what a real serving size looks like}

And a rice cake with peanut butter and jelly.
I know.
Apparently, having a bagel for breakfast makes me want more carbs because I HAD to have them today.

We had our usual Sunday night dinner with my parents, which always means lots of food and eating more than I need.
I had roasted veggies, mashed potatoes, a slice of bread and some salad.

I'm still stuffed.
Waaaaaay too much food today.

And tomorrow I jump back on the bandwagon!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.