PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 3, 2011

Stay Forever, Sunday

Today was perfect.
Like, really, perfect.
The only thing I wish I could change is the fact that it's coming to an end.

Sunday has quickly become my most favorite day of the week
{since it's the only day my hubby and I have off together}
and this Sunday was one of the best, and I'm not even sure why!

The sun came out bright and early
{a lovely break from our wonderful valley fog}
and we all had coffee {don't worry, not the baby} and breakfast together.
Hubby convinced me to buy peanut butter captain crunch
{needles to say, he was pretty excited for breakfast this morning}

We made scones, watched a movie,
Zaiah took a nap.
Hubby mowed the lawn and did yard work
{thank you!}
while I worked in my studio.
We all worked in the yard together and picked some flowers.
We played at the park, before having dinner with some wonderful friends.
{homemade tomato soup, grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookies...yummm!}

Our cranberry scones...

Helping daddy in the yard
{don't mind the over-grown-ness}

Some lovely little flowers I ended up with :)

Seriously, perfect day.
Sometimes I wish Sunday could just stay forever.
I know, wishful thinking, huh?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.