PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 28, 2011

Awkward & Awesome...Because it's Thursday

This week has been crazy!
There's lots going with my work that has been a tad bit stressful,
{if you live in this area I'm sure you know what's going on}
but fate never seems to give me a shortage of awkward or awesome moments
no matter what's going on
and for that, I am thankful.

Here's what happened to me this week
{but first, some pictures}







Awkward:

I forgot to put a new bar of soap in the shower, and I used my husbands body wash instead. I kept catching whiffs of Old Spice all day.

Spending Easter evening in the ER {really, soooo thankful my little guy is such a trooper}

Looking like I just rolled out of bed after I've taken a shower and gotten ready {this happens more often than I care to mention}

Driving the same speed as somone who is riding a bike and looking over and making eye contact...multiple times.



Awesome:

Hubby received an amazing promotion at work and I could not be more proud of him!

Daddy & baby coffee and hot chocolate dates

Working on a new item for the shop! {hopefully I'll have some listed this weekend!}

The fact that we have a real deals in town, and today is Thursday, which means I get to go check it out {I'm a little too excited about this}

Watching my hubby read to our sweet baby...they melt my heart

Yogurt Hut {need I say more?!}


Hope you had a fantastic week!
What was awkward?
and what was awesome?

1 comment:

gin said...

I love your awkward/awesomes!
I didn't get to post these this week so I'll just tell you, since ya asked:
awkward: state testing all week for my students which means no sitting down ever and constant pacing the room (my back is killing me)
awesome: we got a brand spankin new air conditioner and that baby can bring the cool.
have a great friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.