PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 29, 2012

Our Week {in cell phone pictures}


I love this fish bowl.
The perfect resting place for my bag of chai tea.



A little valentines treat...tutorial coming soon!


An afternoon snack.


Hubby trying to flirt with me using his dinner plate...it worked.


Getting a little artsy.





Citrus avocado dressing, salad and brown rice risotto primavera for dinner!




An afternoon walk on a beautiful sunny day!



A trip to Old Navy.
Apparently my son has a thing for flip flops. We bought some.


Love this!






A bundled up trip to the park at sunset.


Finished up the week staying up far too late reading The Hunger Games.


Hope you had a great week!

I'm linking up with Amy over at a good life



2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Stunning pics, I especially love the I <3 U on the plate, so cute :)

Unknown said...

That artsy shot is hilarious, all of your food looks yummy, and your asparagus message is too cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.