PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 22, 2012

Our Week {in cell phone pictures}

I can't tell you how great it feels to be back in the swing of things.
I even got excited about documenting our week in cell phone pictures!




We went to Kid Time with Isaiah's cousins, and it looks like my son has a very bright future as either a construction worker, or grocery store attendant. Honestly, I'm fine with either.


We headed home for baths and cuddles. Definitely the best part of the day.


Marinated portabella mushrooms. A-Mazing. 


Home made dog treats {recipe here} 


Roasted veggie enchiladas, sooooo yummy! Recipe coming soon!


We finally made our own laundry detergent! It was super quick and easy, not to mention eco-friendly and CHEAP!



Flowers for no reason :)


Lenny decapitated his ducky toy. Doesn't it look sad?!


Hubby got sick.
Don't worry, I got all the essentials to nurse him back to health.


Isaiah used water colors at school...


And peed for the first time like this!
{probably daddy's proudest parent moment}


I got to bust out another bar of this soap!
It's one of my favorite organic, locally made soaps.


We worked on a big-boy dinosaur puzzle.


Made pizza dough,



And pizza.
A great way to end the week in my book.


I'm linking up with
visit her blog to find out how she and her family have survived snowmageddon.
Yea. It's a real thing.

2 comments:

Rochelle :) said...

Looks like a pretty amazing week! :) Where is this "Kid Time" place? It looks fun (for kids, of course). Also, we have the same duck dog toy in green. I have been fighting with the dogs non-stop to keep it in one piece since they got it from my mom for Christmas! :) Also, the pizza looks AMAZING!!! And I wanna try the laundry soap and dog treats. And.....Last, but not least, hope Mark is feeling better!

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

looks like you had a great week!! :o)

please, do tell me how you made the laundry liquid!! I want to make my own laundry detergent, but all I've found was in powder form.

thanks!!

ps. your little guys are TOO CUTE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.