PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 10, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok, I just had to post this recipe! 
My friend
{Justine}
made me some of these as part of a Christmas goody plate, and
I've been craving them ever since! 
I finally got a chance to make them this weekend and they were soooo worth it!
 I'm not exactly sure what it is about these cookies that makes them so amazing, but they are!
I've been trying to 'vegan-ize' most of my baking recipes
 {but this one was too good to mess with}


So, here is the recipe!

6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips


Pre heat oven to 350. Beat butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and gradually add to the butter mixture. Then, add in the chocolate chips! Mold into rounded teaspoons and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 10 minutes and enjoy!




 A few pictures of the finished product 

This recipe only made 27 cookes - the perfect amount! But it could easily be doubled if you want more to share :)


{Someone else really enjoyed them too}

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

These really are the best cookies I've ever had. I was lucky enough to get a plate of them from Amber for the ride up to cheer camp...so of course now I have to share them with Parker! We are going to make them tonight. YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Content © All Rights Reserved | Customization © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.